KRAEMER BUILDING CORP.
Kraemer Building Corp. was
founded by Edward E. Kraemer in 1955. At that time, the firm
was primarily involved in single-family residential homes. In
1965, we were incorporated in the State of New York and by 1970
we were totally involved in commercial and industrial buildings.
Also, in 1967, Kraemer Building Corp. decided to enter into the Pre-Engineered
Building's line by establishing its first authorized
dealership. By 1977, virtually all of the firm's construction
projects involved Pre-Engineered Building's.
To better serve their customers, Kraemer Building
Corp. changed their authorized dealership to Varco-Pruden
Buildings; with whom it continues its relationship today.
Varco-Pruden is the largest metal building manufacturer in the
United States. With their excellent products and service, we
have found that we can satisfy virtually any building application.
In 1991 Kraemer Building Corp. added Stockade Buildings post
frame structures to expand our pre-engineered offerings for the small garage
needs, horse stables, riding arenas and barns.
Edward Kraemer retired in 1997, leaving the company to his two son’s
Don and Bruce who are fifth generation builders and have been with Kraemer
Building Corp. since 1982.